Easy to use - just a few minutes
Repair all types of laminated windshields
Minimize the appearance of chips and cracks and prevent them from spreading
Advanced resin formula
Suitable for multiple repairs
Package content: (if displayed)
5 x repair film
1 x repair resin
1 x blade
Operation steps: as shown
1. Clean up residual glass fragments and clean the glass white area (so that the repair solution and the glass can be bonded)
3. Apply the repair solution
4. Apply a cured film (note that there is enough repair solution in the middle of the cured film, no air bubbles)
5. Move to a place with strong sun light for 15-20 minutes.
6. tear open the cured film
7. Use the scraper to hang up the excess residue and complete the repair.
1. Easy to use, just a few minutes
2. Repair all types of laminated windshields
3. Minimize the occurrence of chips and cracks and prevent their spread
4. Advanced resin formula
5. Suitable for multiple repairs
About windshield repair:
1. The kit is designed to provide the owner with the necessary information and tools to repair small damage in the laminated glass windshield.
2. The kit will not repair larger than or equal surface crack lengths greater than 5-7 inches (10-17 cm).
3. If the damage is located in the driver's main viewing area (DPVA), as described in ROLAGS, the owner should inspect the windshield by a professional glass repair technician to determine if the windshield should be repaired or replaced.
The full optical clarity of the glass may not be repaired with this kit.
Instructions for use
Prepare the surface:
1. In the event of damage, cover the area with scotch tape to prevent moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
2. Damage should be repaired as soon as possible to prevent the spread of small cracks.
3. Do not perform maintenance under direct sunlight.
4. The ideal application temperature is 60 ¡ãF to 90 ¡ãF (15 ¡ã C to 32 ¡ã C). If the vehicle is in a hot or cold environment, allow the vehicle enough time to accommodate the temperature.
5. The surface must be clean and dry for proper repair.
6. Do not allow the resin to come into contact with automotive paint, wiper blades or plastic trims, as this may cause damage. Not all damage can be repaired to restore full optical clarity.
important! To reduce the risk of chemical contact with the skin and eyes, always wear safety glasses and gloves when handling this product.